Company is looking for an experienced marketing executive who will play a critical role implementing and executing marketing strategy in alignment with organizational goals. The Vice President of Marketing will support the organization in the pursuit of our strategic objectives and have a passion for leading and developing marketing teams in a data-driven environment.
The ideal candidate will be an adept collaborator that brings significant experience across marketing disciplines including branding, strategy, partnership development, visioning, social media, member experience, critical analysis, data analysis. The leader in this role will know how to leverage insights to drive strategies that elevate the member experience and deepen engagement. They will also have a strong background in implementation and a willingness to be hands on as needed. You will need demonstrated expertise and experience with programs for branding, market penetration, social media and production implementation and monitoring. They will be proficient in developing relevant market and brand programs for member segmentation, analytics, and development.
- Lead the Marketing staff, including hiring, supervision, training and development.
- Develop strategic marketing plans and programs with accompanying budgets in accordance with the credit union's strategic goals and objectives; provide weekly/monthly reports on the results of all marketing efforts to management
- Work with the Board Marketing Committee, collaborating and presenting regularly to the Board of Trustees
- Develop and implement the credit union's targeted marketing strategies across channels including the website, digital initiatives, traditional and social media advertising, internal and external publications/communications, retail branch programs, product promotions and special projects.
- Work closely with the CEO and Executive Leadership Team to analyze distribution channels, particularly, the online banking and retail banking divisions
- Collaborating with stakeholders, coordinate the planning, implementation and execution of effective marketing campaigns
- Prepare project reports and timelines including but not limited to the product life cycle (PLC), result forecasts, and budget impact (ROI) analysis that aligns to organizational KPI’s
- Make recommendations to management for new market segments and products and/or redesign of existing products
- Implement marketing programs to effectively reach new segments and onboard new and re-board existing members
- Provide quality member service consistent with credit union values and standards; support branch and other departments as requested
- Four-year college degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is required, a master’s degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive marketing leadership skills
- Experience in the financial services industry is required. Credit Union experience is highly preferred.
- A strong understanding of leveraging large data sets to set campaigns and target appropriate audiences
- An ongoing learning mentality, community involvement, networking, excellent communication skills both writing and presenting
- The executive should demonstrate strong self-starting, collaboration, interpersonal skills, and resiliency