The primary purpose of this role is leadership of the team that plans and executes marketing activities to achieve the financial and strategic objectives of the business, including the development of a marketing plan, executing marketing operations, sales support, public relations, corporate communications, solution alignment, budget management of a multimillion-dollar discretionary budget to execute marketing efforts, and tracking return on marketing investment both domestically and internationally.
- Responsible for developing the long-term, global marketing plan for the organization that outlines marketing strategies to tactical execution to achieve defined goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with the business unit organizations to align efforts
- Accountable for driving brand equity, generating sales leads and meet or exceed profitability goals
- Develop communication plan for internal and external audiences including media, public relations and collateral development
- Partner with Human Resources to further develop our Employer Brand and create our employee communications strategy.
- Manage influencer and analyst relationships internally and externally
- Produce sales enablement tools and programs, including competitive intelligence and reference site management
- Establish marketing technology strategy to track and communicate metric-based scorecard results across all levels of the organization
- Responsible for overall events strategy including maximizing external industry event presence, strategic internal events including internal and external C-Level presentations
- Prioritize marketing campaigns and projects
- Lead customer-centric thinking and develop programs to meet needs of target markets
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA strongly preferred
- 10-15 years of marketing experience
- 6-10 years in a strategic, management marketing position preferably in the hospital, healthcare technology or IT industry
- Business or marketing background with experience in a highly-regulated environment.
- Proven ability to tie demand creation efforts directly to sales pipeline, including inbound marketing, direct response marketing, lead nurturing and demand generation; track record of aligning with sales around these tasks is vital
- Demonstrated history of building programs that serve various routes to market
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
- Ability to work in multiple office locations.