Who are our employees
At Company we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Company, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
You are an insatiably curious Product Marketing leader with the keen ability to successfully lead outbound marketing activities for Company’s market-leading “employee wellbeing” solutions. As a member of our Senior Leadership Team at Company you have the ability to effectively influence, lead and manage all product marketing, competitive intelligence and sales enablement initiatives. You will use your creative talents to craft the messaging and positioning for our products and launch innovative marketing programs that drive demand while acting as a coach and mentor to others on the Product Team. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into compelling benefits is crucial. You will be the expert on the product and the customer, and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel. Success in this role will be driven by compelling product positioning and go to market strategies; meeting/exceeding marketing qualified leads to achieve revenue targets; and repeat customer purchasing.
In the role of Product Marketing Manager you will wear many hats and your attention will be crucial in the following areas:
- Leadership – Effectively manage Product Marketing teams
- Acts as spokesperson for Company in effectively promoting the organization through positive, clear communications with internal and external stakeholders about new products, their timelines, value propositions, etc..
- Positioning – develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market.
- Content – use your rock star writing skills to create a variety of content types including collateral, white papers, presentations, etc. to fuel sales and marketing success.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of your products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process for your products.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional execution of the plan.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy, their buying criteria and opportunities to offer new products and enter new markets; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products.
- Metrics - monitor and communicate product marketing program effectiveness metrics to the senior management team.
- Thought Leadership - establish credibility as a visionary/thought leader in the HR marketplace, evangelizing to market influencers as well as prospects and customers.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- A BA/BS required, MBA or other advanced degree in field is highly desired
- 10+ years of experience in the digital healthcare space or insurance industry
- You are a born leader who has ideas and knowledge to help translate ideas and partner with Product and Sales teams to get the message out to our audience.
- You’re skillful in using Pragmatic Marketing framework
- You have excellent positioning, messaging and writing skills and the ability to grasp and translate product features and technical capabilities into benefits
- A solid understanding of the HR market with expertise in HR and Comp/Benefits buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Strong presentation skills
- A willingness to travel up to 20% to prospect and customer sites and industry events.