Company's Industrial and Electrical Infrastructure (IEI) business unit is seeking a Vice President, Sales to continue our growth and implement changes needed to keep us at the forefront of our industry. If you have successfully led a large sales team in a customer-centric, global, matrixed organization while accelerating revenue growth, this exciting role may be your perfect next step. The IEI Sales Organization and executive team are determined to build upon past success while driving Company’s growth in an increasingly complex competitive environment.
As the VP, Sales for the IEI business unit, you will oversee several teams of multi-functional sales professionals while working closely with sales leaders reporting directly to you. Your sales organization is responsible for selling all IEI products, and supporting Company’s complete offering. Additional responsibilities include channel management, strategic accounts, technical sales support, and inside sales. You will take ownership of forecasting, delivering, and growing top line revenue while also managing costs.
As a high-profile business leader, you will work closely with the executive leaders across the organization. You will build and maintain relationships with major clients, partners, and distributors. Strategic planning, tactical and operational sales planning, process improvement, budget responsibilities, and developing/mentoring future sales leaders for the company will round out your responsibilities. Scope of the role has responsibility for North America, Canada, Mexico, Latin America, and collaboration with company leaders in Europe and Asia Pacific regions.
Our ideal Vice-President, Sales will bring the following strengths:
- A successful track record of increasing revenue as an executive leader in a large, technically complex, matrixed company;
- At least 10 years of sales management of local, regional, and remote sales teams;
- Experience with Company's industry, channels, partners, and distributors;
- Executive presence; the ability to drive vision and purpose;
- Forecasting, reporting, and delivering sales activities in alignment with company goals;
- P&L and budget expertise, and experience at analyzing and achieving financial goals;
- Experience with emerging channels in eCommerce and how to integrate these with inside and outside sales activities;
- Demonstrated ability to drive an aligned culture within the business unit;
- An MBA is desirable for this position; a Bachelor's Degree is required.