Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, The Results Companies is a privately held company which is majority owned by One Equity Partners, a Private Equity Firm, and Results' management. Results operates 26 contact centers throughout the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines. Results’ Network Operating Center is co-located in the Atlanta Telx building, with full redundancy in our Provo, UT contact center location. For over 26 years we have served as a premier global customer experience provider for many Fortune 500 companies and uniquely designed, built and operated award-winning contact centers that have set the standard for innovative customer-focused contact solutions. Entrusted with over 46,000,000 relationships a year, our success and proven ability to respond to our Partner’s growth has enabled us to expand our global footprint. With over 20,000 employees across the globe, The Results Companies’ expertise extends beyond call centers. We’re experts in representatives, analytical technologies, brand fulfillment and creating strategic advantages for our Partners.
Description of Service Lines: Results’ current client portfolio consists of 82 Partners across various industries inclusive of the following:
• Wireless Telecommunications
• Financial Services
• Subscriber Based Entertainment
• Tax Services
Our vision is to be the premier global Customer Experience Provider for Fortune 500 companies; to become the benchmark for brand advocacy and service excellence and the transparent provider of choice for customers around the world.
Driven by our "expect greater" commitment to our customers and communities, we aspire to exceed expectations through the brilliance and unyielding passion of our people.
The Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
The Vice President of Operations (VPO) improves assigned site profitability while protecting existing market share by delivering operational performance by managing KPI's and creating a platform for our future growth. If applicable, leads regional talent acquisition strategy and execution. Identifies and develops high potential leaders within the organization. Advocate for brand protection, including compliance and security, and reinforces the CX360 operating model.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages Senior Directors, Directors and other Operations roles to foster teamwork and cooperation among the site/account operations and corporate departments
- Maintains effective team and interpersonal relationships across all functional groups in the organization
- Establishes clearly defined targets for respective departments and direct reports
- Provides continual communication and coordination of functional activities to departments so that external and internal targets are exceeded
- Proactively develops and communicates strategic account plans driving overall performance for the organization
- Improves site profitability and payroll margins
- Improves overall site KPI attainment
- Improves regional cost to acquire.
- Improves ability to assess, hire, promote, and develop within operations organization. Develop a virtual bench for all key positions and a succession plan for this position.
- Identifies and escalates appropriately, responds to reputational risks within the sites or partnerships
- Minimum 10 years progressive management and leadership of operational teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field of study
- Strong financial and strategic planning experience
- Call center, BPO or other direct marketing experience
- Understands the business to accomplish goals in a timely, productive and fiscally responsible manner
- Able to grasp concepts and effectively communicate them to staff
- Able to work effectively in a constantly changing environment