Senior leadership role for a long standing NY based Facilities Management firm!
Your new company
Hays Facilities Management are partnered with a longstanding NY based facilities services firm. The group, part of an international group of companies, are experiencing rapid growth across the states, with their strongest base being in the NYC/NY/NJ regions. The group offers clients janitorial, security and technical building maintenance solutions.
Your new role
The SVP Operations job will to oversee the day to day operations of the NY-NJ region. You will be the leader of a significant sized business, and will hold responsibilities for client and business development (with a team of outside sales staff), customer satisfaction, service delivery and both day-to-day and strategic management.
You will manage a large staff of union and nonunion personnel, as well as office based support staff.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this General Management role, candidates will need the following:
- 10+ years' leadership experience within the facilities sector
- Significant experience managing P+L of over $35MM
- Business development skills ; able to lead by example and develop new business opportunities
- Management experience - leading teams of sales, office and janitorial staff, union and non-union
- Excellent communication skills - this is a highly customer focused role, you will need to be able to communicate with top level executives
- Have a driven character, eager to develop and grow the business with this ambitious company
What you'll get in return
Our client will offer a competitive six-figure starting salary, depending on experience, with a bonus based on business growth.
The company offers a full complement of benefits including healthcare and 401k.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role with Hays Facilities Management, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.