The U.S. Talent Acquisition team covers experienced hire recruitment, internal mobility and campus recruitment & development. This role is part of our ambition to transform the way we do recruitment at Company.
This person will work with the broader Talent Acquisition Team to deliver the best talent for the bank. The key customers will be Human Resource Business Partners, hiring managers, recruiting peers and external talent.
The Recruiting Sourcing Manager will be responsible for/to:
- Provide expert advice on effective sourcing strategies to the Recruitment Sourcing Specialists and Talent Advisors, drive attraction campaigns and execute sourcing strategy and plans focused on passively sourcing niche candidates (build talent pool framework)
- Work closely with the on-site client delivery teams to provide input into sourcing strategy and real-time feedback on sourcing strategy effectiveness.
- Manage a team overseeing sourcing and employer brand / recruitment marketing, and maintain metrics (KPI’s) for North America Recruiting (mentoring and supporting each team member as necessary to achieve high performance).
- Sourcing Specialists will collaborate with other team leads and key stakeholders to understand the business needs and set expectations accordingly.
- Build talent pipelines through referral generation, mapping, online sourcing, events, sourcing campaigns and any other means.
- Analyze and communicate recruitment trends, results and insights to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk.
- Driving the design, development and delivery of effective strategic sourcing plans with the Head of Recruitment and internal client stakeholders, while keeping in line with the client’s branding and social media policies.
- Monitoring and managing all team activity on a continuous basis, ensuring appropriate distribution of workloads across the team.
- Assessing the performance of the Recruitment Sourcing Specialists with recommendations on performance ratings, financial incentives and development requirements
- Review existing technology/tools/systems and recommend new technology to stay abreast of current trends and needs
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Seven + years recruiting experience (across agency and / or corporate)
- Ideally two + years leading and managing a team.
- Three + years sourcing experience with demonstrated results, ideally within front-office investment banking.
- Knowledge of the latest recruiting and sourcing technology, as well as, practical applications where technology can be utilized (CRM)
- Proficiency with Social Media recruiting and branding campaigns.
- Financial industry experience is preferable