Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Vice President (VP) of Sales Effectiveness is responsible for driving operational effectiveness across the sales organization. Reporting to the SVP of Sales Operations & Effectiveness (SVP SoE), this leader will work closely with the EVP of Sales, SVP SoE in defining and deploying the Sales and Account Management Go-To-Market strategy for all Sales & AM channels including Field, Inside and Partner channels. The leader will collaborate with the Sales and Account Mgmt teams to bring focus on key metrics and proactive reporting of productivity, customer satisfaction, and scalability, as well as data driven decision making. The VP will lead a team of approximately 10 sales operational specialists that includes directors, senior managers, managers that are aligned with and provide workflow support to specific sales teams and sales leaders across the enterprise. This role will interface with the EVP of Sales and Operations, Sales & Account Management Leaders, and Business Unit Leaders across Change Healthcare.
- Sales & Account Management GTM Strategy - 20%
- Proactive Sales Process Improvement - 20%
- Reporting & Metrics (with recommendations based on the data) - 20%
- Team Leadership - 20%
- Management of day-to-day sales operational workflows - 10%
- Collaboration with finance, HR and legal - 10%
- Drives the GTM Sales model and strategic plan, working collaboratively with Sales Finance, HR, Sales Compensation, Marketing along with Sales and Account Mgmt Leadership.
- Develops, documents, monitors and refines process consistency, efficiency and effectiveness in the sales organization’s workflow and processing efforts.
- Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement and excellence by proactively identifying opportunities for sales and client services process improvement and works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Play an active leadership role in the CHC wide quote to order transformation initiative
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Supports the opportunity management process from start to finish and ensures that sales reps are sufficiently supported for processing all sales opportunities across all sales channels in support of products and product families
- Collaborates with other Sales Operational areas to ensure process efficiency and effectiveness and recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new tools as needed
- Collaborates with other functions supporting the sales team
- Play an active leadership role in the forecast process
- Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data & be proactive with pipeline health
- Works closely with systems team to optimize the effectiveness of sales tool investments.
- Identifies areas of training needs for sales management, and the sales support team in the sales organization supported.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key sales and sales operations personnel.
Minimum/Critical Skills Required :
- 10 years in sales operations/effectiveness, sales planning and sales go-to-market experience ideally across a diverse set of roles within growing organizations.
- 5+ years management experience
Additional Knowledge / Skills:
- Metrics driven, with strong financial and analytical capabilities in situations of increasing complexity.
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills combined with concrete, disciplined execution, as well as decisiveness and an action orientation.
- Understands and utilizes workforce analytics. Continuously establishes clear goals and
- Strong track record of leading, managing and improving people and processes.
routinely thinks of “what’s next”. Takes action while also building consensus and alignment. Possesses a continuous improvement mindset, always challenging the status quo, asking ‘what can be done to improve the process, the environment, the system, the team?’
exceptional in providing clear, balanced advice/counsel on a broad range of strategic and complex management, product and go to market issues.
results-oriented style with a high degree of analytical ability and proven problem- solving skills.
ability to thrive and quickly adapt to change, leading others through change in a dynamic, fast-paced industry and work environment.
ability to manage a team, recruit and retain top talent, build consensus, and rally members to achieve results. Ability to gain insights through relationships with front-line and mid-level personnel.
Collaborating and influencing:
effectively builds strong relationships and partnerships within and outside of the company. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with an open, honest and direct communication style that establishes an empathetic and effective relationship with all levels of team members, including front-line and mid-level personnel. Able to effectively navigate within a matrixed corporate structure.
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
with an open, honest and direct communication style that establishes an empathetic and effective relationship with front-line and mid-level personnel.
Education / Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, master’s degree preferred
- Environment – Office environment, minimal travel to sales specific meetings.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read
EEO is the Law
at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.