The Assistant General Counsel assists the General Counsel and other members of the Legal Department in all aspects of providing legal services to the Company, as more specifically set forth below.
* Legal support to Provado Technologies, LLC (IT and Telephony)
* Contract Review and Negotiation as assigned
* Legal Research as assigned
* Intellectual Property review and maintenance of marks.
* Other projects as assigned
* Bachelor's and Juris Doctor Degree
* Eligible for Bar Membership
* Excellent Academic Credentials
* Three to six years in law firm or corporate legal department
Skills & Abilities
* Computer Skills - Good typing and editing skills; proficient in all Word products.
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits for you and your family.
ModivCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
* Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
* Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Pre-Tax and Post --Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Parental Leave
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental and much more!!)
Salary: $215,000 - 275,000 per yer
Bonus eligible based upon individual and company performance.
ModivCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled