$130K- 150K + Bonus
($200K- 240K Total Comp)
Billion dollar banking conglomerate seeks Bachelors with 5-6+ years Commercial Banking Sales and Relationship Manager experience, selling CRE (Commercial Real Estate), C&I, Equipment Finance, SBA or Asset Based Lending (ABL) Loans in the small to mid market segment ($5-75ml revenue businesses), with strong track record and ability to self-generate leads and win new business in the CRE, C&I, SBA, Equipment Finance or ABL loan market. The successful candidate will have a successful CRE or SBA sales track record with ability to initiate, negotiate, sell and package commercial banking loans and cross-sell business banking products to new prospects and existing customers. This is an exceptional opportunity to with a leading bank who are committed to growth and have a broad credit box, in a visible role with ability to sell, approve and be compensated in a wide range loans.
- Generation and assessment of new loans – includes establishing and developing strong CIO / new loan referral networks, new loan risk assessment, generating targeted returns from investments, structuring credit terms, coordinating due diligence efforts, and may be responsible for marketing
- Prepare recommendations for structuring loans.
- Prepare documentation to support loan transaction process - includes loan origination, structuring and execution of large, complex transactions
- Present credit offerings to senior management and be able to respond knowledgeably and confidently to management.
- Bachelors in Finance, Business, Economics or similar
- 4+ years Relationship Manager / Sales experience in the Commercial Banking / Lending area of a bank
- Strong understanding of CRE, C&I, Equipment Finance or SBA loans
- Proven ability to initiate, negotiate, and sell Commercial Banking products
- Familiarity with and ability to interpret small business financial statements.
- Strong sales, service and organizational skills.
- Ability to recognize customer needs and match them to bank products.
- Effective communication with all levels of management.
For immediate consideration please submit resume in Word or PDF format.
**AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER**