VP Treasury and Risk
The VicePresident Treasury and Risk for Power Solutions, under direction of the PowerSolutions Chief Financial Officer, is responsible for all aspects of Treasuryfor the Company including global leadership over all regions within PowerSolutions as well as various global Treasury functions including cashmanagement, the Company’s Treasury IT systems, Treasury payment system, cashpool and currency netting operations, and the back office operations thatsupport the Company’s global financial risk management hedging programs forcommodity, currency and interest rate risk.
- ProvideTreasury advisory and business support to the leadership teams of thebusinesses. Enable and influence decision-making to achieve optimal Treasuryperformance and assist the business in achieving their strategic objectivesthrough identifying, assessing and managing financing requirements andfinancial risks.
- Leadthe global Treasury team to achieve high individual and collective leadingperformance in all Treasury areas and compliance with approved Treasurypolicies, procedures, guidelines, Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, and U.S. GAAPdisclosures.
- Training,developing and rotating staff within Treasury or other finance functions andputting in place succession and contingency planning.
- Managerelationships and financing activities with the Company’s global bankrelationships, including monitoring compliance with credit agreements andcovenants
- Coordinatewith business finance and Tax to ensure that all legal entities are adequatelycapitalized and funded.
- Responsiblefor the capital structure and dividend policy of all joint ventures andsubsidiaries.
- Manageand optimize the Company’s cash management systems and processes and providesufficient liquidity for the Company.
- Leadall aspects of the global Treasury back-office operations for the Company’sglobal Financial Risk Management programs, including working with the businessto implement and manage programs and instruments to manage commodity, currencyand interest rate risk.
- Chairthe Investment Committees of the pension funds. Develop and implement pensionliability management strategies.
- Adviseon the Treasury aspects of Mamp;A activities including, managing theintegration/separation of new/divested subsidiaries.
- Supportthe Risk Management organization on insurance matters.
- Leadall aspects of the Company’s global IT Treasury systems including, strategy;system selection; implementation and upgrades; audits and compliance matters;and IT vendor relationships.
- Leadall aspects of the Company’s global Treasury payment system.
- Leadall aspects of the Company’s global cash pooling and netting operations.
- Implementand manage receivables factoring and supply chain financing programs.
- Coordinatewith Tax on the implementation of tax planning cross-borders initiatives.
- Supportthe implementation of global corporate development and capital marketsinitiatives.
- Aproven record of over 12 years of increasingly responsible experience in aTreasury department of a large multi-national corporation including capitalstructuring, financial risk management, financing and Treasury operations.
- Graduate university degree equivalent to MBA
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets, financialinstruments, regulations and cash management
- Solid understanding of U.S. and InternationalAccounting and Tax
- Strong understanding of business drivers. Ability tothink strategically and to develop a vision.
- Business partner to the business finance leaders.
- Above average interpersonal skills, excellentleadership abilities, superior communicator and customer service orientation isa must.
- An energetic, creative, results-oriented organizerwith a focus on value adding processes.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Managerial experience over Treasury/Risk Managementprofessionals
- Thorough knowledge of Treasury systems and processes
Job Finance Accounting
Primary Location US-WI-Milwaukee
Organization Power Solutions