NetCentrics is looking for an experienced VTC Engineer to support our team at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret security clearance.
List Day-to-day Responsibilities:
• Conducts site surveys to establish AV/VTC equipment customer requirements, project lists of materials, and cost.
• Develops, devises, and/or modifies procedures to address complex tasks or problems.
• Tasks include the design and development of small to enterprise level networking projects, room integration products, and/or audio and video bridging products.
• Experienced with design, installation, and service of projection screens, DLP, LCD, and CRT projectors, monitors, plasma displays, sound systems, control systems, switchers, distribution amps, scalers, smart boards, and video-conferencing equipment.
• Responsible for evaluating, designing, documenting, limited programming, installing, implementing, testing, maintaining, operating, removing and upgrading, and modifying AV and video teleconferencing equipment systems.
• Provides consulting and training on controls, interfaces, and uses of the AV/VTC equipment.
• Responsible for training the end user on functionality of the system.
• Must be able to test equipment and its functionality and work with vendors to resolve technical issues.
• Experience: 5 years of experience in Systems Engineering
• Education: High school diploma with a minimum of 1 year of college cousework in Computer Science or Communications
• Certification: DOD 8570 IAT Level II (Sec+)
• Clearance: TS SCI clearance
• As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
• Cisco Engineer Certification (CCIE)
• InfoComm Basic
• AV (Crestron) – Crestron Certified Programmer
• AV (InfoComm) – Certified Technology Specialist (CTS)
• AV (InfoComm) – CTS-D (AV System Design Specialization)
• AV (InfoComm) – CTS-I (AV System Installation Specialization)
• AV (Biamp) – Tesira (Specialization) certification
• AV (Q-Sys) – Level 1 and Level 2 certification
• VTC (Cisco) – Cisco Collaboration Expert or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
• VTC (Polycom) – Polycom Certified Video Conferencing Engineer (PCVE)
• Possess a DOD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics Corporation has continuously served the U.S. Government since our founding in 1995. We provide U.S. federal agencies with reliable and cost-effective IT services, including IT platform services, IT service delivery, cybersecurity, and infrastructure modernization. We have extensive experience modernizing and strengthening network bandwidth, security, and performance to deliver enhanced services and reliability to end-users.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Based on experience