|Title||Wagon Event Planner/Courier|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Description||GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION|
The Wagon Event Planner/Courier is responsible for coordinating and promoting community wagon events to local organizations. They are also responsible for picking up customer deposits and delivering them to the branch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Promotes community wagon events to local organizations.
2. Coordinates with local organizations in scheduling events.
3. Keeps track of volunteers and the hours they volunteered.
4. Shops for food and other necessities prior to each event.
5. Prepares and serves food to community, usually with the help of volunteers.
6. Sets up and cleans up, before and after each event, usually with the help of volunteers.
7. Promotes the bank and cross-sell products.
8. Takes event photos and submits event information to the marketing department.
9. Drives daily route to pick up deposits and other documentation from customers' place of business and delivers them back to the branch.
10. Delivers mail and other financial institution documents to other branch locations.
11. Assists in sorting incoming mail, if assigned.
12. Assists with other projects as requested by management.
13. Maintain bank vehicle in safe working order, if assigned.
14. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
15. Complete required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed as needed.
16. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Mental alertness and adaptability to office and field area work routines. Equivalent to four years high school or GED, with particular emphasis during high school in office skills, shop skills, or others, plus 7 to 11 months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers. Ability to perform these mathematical skills using money and other forms of measurement.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to use common sense understanding in order to carry out simple multi-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with limited variables.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid State driver's license.
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Somewhat disagreeable working conditions. Continuously exposed to one or two elements such as noise, intermittent standing, walking; and occasional pushing, carrying, or lifting.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously exposed to outdoor weather conditions; regularly exposed to extreme heat; .The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Semi-repetitive, low physical. Semi-repetitive type work which requires periods of concentration for varied time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; regularly required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; frequently required to climb or balance; an. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds; regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; and distance vision.
- Must be professional and customer service oriented
- Organizational skills required
- Must have a familiarity with routes and locations of customers' businesses and other branches within the region
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have vehicle capable of towing trailer
- Must be physically able to lift and carry necessities required to set up and breakdown each event
- Must have excellent communication skills and be fluent in English (read, write, and speak)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
This position requires frequent use of a vehicle during and sometimes after business hours to perform the required duties of the job. Therefore, this position is classified as a safety sensitive position.