We are currently seeking physicians with an interest and training in interventional cardiology to join our established group of over 20 physicians in Raleigh, NC;only 3 hours from the Appalachian Mountains and 2 hours from the beach!
Our team provides comprehensive care and management of cardiac conditions offering an unsurpassed level of care, pioneering breakthrough procedures, around the clock cath lab capabilities.
- Attractive production based compensation plus incentives
- Wide range of specialties, including general cardiovascular disease, interventional cardiology, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and vascular ultrasound.
- We also have experts in device implantation and peripheral vascular intervention.
- This position supports WakeMeds growing division which includes general cardiology, EP, Complex Arrhythmia, advanced heart failure, vascular disease, structural heart and cardiovascular and thoracic surgery.
- Providing teaching and supervision to residents, medical students and/or APPs within their division.
- Appropriate coding and corporate compliance and may be responsible for some general administrative responsibilities of the practice.
- Physician reports directly to the Director of their assigned division and understands and supports the mission values, and management of WPP and WakeMed.
- Ideal candidate will have either two years interventional training, CHIP training or CTO experience.
Fellowship/Internship/Residency - Related Area Required
Doctorate Medicine Required
Licensed Medical Physician Required - And Board Certification in Area of Practice Preferred
: Mon thru Friday 8am-5pm
: As Needed
: 1 in 7 weekdays and 1 in 7 weekends