Psychiatrist to join other multi-specialty physicians in a growing role within our Hospital Community
The WakeMed Physician Practices Psychiatry team sees psychiatric patients in a consult-liaison service within our state-of-the-art WakeMed and Cary hospital locations. We are seeking candidates who like practicing with a team approach model similar to that of an inpatient psychiatric facility, yet have the autonomy to manage their practice and would like to have potential future leadership and strategic participation.
- Consult Liaison opportunity with the largest healthcare system in Wake County/Raleigh area
- Behavioral Health support team
- Morning start flexibility to maintain work-life balance
- Competitive base salary with consistent incentive potential
- Very generous CME allotment and licensure/board certification fees covered
- Comprehensive Benefit package - vacation, health, dental, life insurance
- 403b contribution and matching
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation/Commencement bonus potential
- Strong camaraderie among team of 6 providers and supported by experienced APP and psychiatric social workers
As the countys only Level 1 Trauma Center; our network across the Triangle covers a broad range of best-in-class specialties and is home to Wake Area Health Education Center, and we serve as a residency site for the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and Campbell University.
WakeMed is known for placing a high value on quality results, caring and compassionate physicians and culture that fosters work/life balance. Our organization is boosted by over 1,300 WakeMed Volunteers as the WakeMed Foundation is a model of philanthropic contribution.
We are situated in a vibrant growing community and the area is consistently ranked among the top 10 best cities for employment potential, quality of life and year round outdoor activities in a temperate climate (plus we are only 2 hours to the beach and 2 hours to the mountains). Our area also provides an ideal family environment with quality school systems, unsurpassed recreational options, and an effervescent technology and biotech research epicenter of activity.
Fellowship/Internship/Residency - Related Area Required
Doctorate Medicine Required
Licensed Medical Physician Required
: 8 hours / Mon - Fri
: Every Fourth or Fifth