The WakeMed Physician Practices team is currently seeking a physician with an interest in Urgent Care to join our team in Raleigh, NC.
- Full range of Urgent Care services including on site X-rays, IV therapy, laceration repair, fracture and trauma management, asthma management, skin infection and occupational medicine treatment services
- 12 hour shifts (8a-8p)
- Very generous CME allotment and licensure/board certification fees covered
- Comprehensive Benefit package - vacation, health, dental, life insurance
- 403b contribution and matching
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance or signing bonus available
- EPIC EMR System
- Located in desirable Raleigh area
Must be currently Board Certified or Board Eligible by an American Medical Specialty Board. Visa sponsorship not available. Physicians interested in current or future career opportunities are encouraged to submit a C.V. to our applicant system for review.
Fellowship/Internship/Residency - Related Area Required
Doctorate Medicine Required
Licensed Medical Physician And Board Certification in Area of Practice Required
: Variable S-S 8am-8pm
: Every Fourth