We are looking for a talented Wall Décor Product Designer who can bring a high level of aesthetics, creativity and professionalism to the Wall Décor Industry. To be successful in this position you must obtain an energetic attitude, utilization design thinking, have the talent to clearly articulate your ideas through visualization and product specifications. The candidate will join the Wall Décor Team and interface with multi-levels of departments working in collaboration to drive leadership within the industry.
· Responsible for conceptualization and design of solutions from concept to completion.
· Ability to identify market trends and art direct accordingly
· Be able to direct the work of junior designers who generate comps and create layouts and final art.
· Manages creative projects from concept to completion under the guidance of management and customer requirement.
· Work with internal and external art publishing groups to secure innovative imagery
· Develop new designs for existing product categories as well as provide fresh new innovation
· Develop and design raw material components: includes but not limit to mouldings, matboards, resin, metal that will be used for the Wall décor products
· Table Décor accessories materials: wood, MDF, prints, glass, resin, plastic, and metal
· Strong sense of form and proportion a must for the execution of product specifications
· Work with product manufacturing management in the production of samples and determine best ways to meet cost and market retails
· Collaborate with Sales Department in compelling new product presentations with concepts renderings and featured information
· Experienced in creating assortment of products that bring together a collection and or featured program
· 5 years of product experience, preferably with home decoration and accessories
· Formal design training with a degree in Design
· Strong conceptual development and visualization skills
· Ability to sketch, paint and render concepts for presentations
· Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office
· Must have the ability to effectively work on cross functional group projects and proactively manage through multiple, often conflicting deadlines, with clear communication and flexibility
· Ability to prop and take product photographs is a plus
· Must be dedicated, highly motivated, and enthusiastic – a “can do” attitude
· Strong communication and attention to detail a must
*Please submit your portfolio with your resume for review