About the Organization:
First Nation Group is a great place to work! We are committed to providing industry leading respiratory equipment and support to the Veteran's Administration, Department of Defense, and other Federal treatment facilities while also maintaining a responsible presence of support for our Nation's veterans and active duty personnel in the communities we serve. Do you have a passion for supporting our Nation's veterans? If so, this is the place to be!
The Warehouse team is responsible for accurate picking and packaging equipment and supplies for shipment. The successful candidate must be able to multi-task and work at a fast but accurate pace. Performing job duties in a safe manner and in compliance with all safety directives and training is required every day.
- Selects and packages proper equipment and supplies as designated on customer orders.
- Performs order allocation/fulfillment, quality assurance checks and shipping/receiving duties on a rotating basis as assigned.
- Checks in and properly stores all incoming freight and deliveries. Maintains proper receiving procedures and documentation.
- Stocks shelves and maintains inventory, as directed.
- Maintains awareness of safey considerations in the warehouse including use of pallet jack, forklift, ladders, movement of equipment, and lifting and carrying.
- Cleans warehouse and assists in maintaining it in a neat and organized condition.
- Ensures equipment is stored in appropriate areas.
- Empties trash, sweeps floors daily, and ensures proper disposal and segregation of trash.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information in accordance with company policy and HIPAA regulations.
Regular shift: Monday - Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Evening and weekend overtime is occasionally required.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- One year prior warehouse or related experience preferred
- Three years computer experience with Microsoft Excel and Word preferred
- Familiarity with shipping processes such as UPS Word Ship, USPS and Federal Express Shipping preferred
- Ability to work independently, and in teams, to consistently meet commitments
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Utilizes proactive approach to issues and problem solving
- Attention to detail and work quality
- Desire and motivation to learn new skills and expand knowledge to improve job performance and self-improvement
- Strives for excellence and upholds organizational standards such as cooperation and confidentiality
- Ability to communicate in English is required
This job operates in a warehouse environment. This role may routinely use forklift, ladders and pallet jacks. Use of standard office equipment is required.
The physical demands included here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Must pass drug testing.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, talk and hear. The job requires standing for extended periods of time, up to 10 hours per day. The role requires the ability to bend, stoop, stretch and lift as necessary to move product. Employees must be able to lift up to 45 pounds. Lifts in excess of 45 pounds will be assisted lifts.
Other Duties & Essential Functions:
Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. With the exception of STD/LTD/FMLA & approved time off, attendance is considered essential.
Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner to get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
Must be able to work under supervision and respond appropriately and professionally to criticism from a supervisor.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability status, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
Eligibility to participate in company bonus/profit sharing plan.