POSITION: Warehouse/Field Assistant
BENEFITS: Full-Time Benefits Eligible
OVERVIEW:Statewide Remodeling Inc. seeks a dynamic, self-starting individual that demonstrates initiative and commitment as Warehouse Supervisor. Warehouse Supervisor will provide support and assist with the alignment production dept processes and solutions to effectively and efficiently meet Statewide business needs. Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for assisting and supporting the Production dept to optimize employee engagement and organizational effectiveness in areas of payroll, recruitment, performance management and benefits administration.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Statewide Remodeling was started in 1994. Since inception, the company has grown to over $50 million in annual sales, and has become the largest remodeling company in Texas and is ranked #18 in size in the U.S. by Qualified Remodeling Magazine. Today, we have offices and showrooms in Dallas, Austin, Houston, and San Antonio to accommodate our 40,000+ customers. We offer our customers workmanship guarantees for as long as they own their homes and also a money-back satisfaction guarantee in writing.When you want to improve the beauty and overall efficiency of your home, trust the experts at Statewide Remodeling. We're a locally owned and nationally ranked remodeling company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Pick up and deliver necessary materials to warehouse and job sites as directed.
- Stock and inventory materials as they arrive to the warehouse.
- Assist in loading out of installation crews as needed/directed.
- Read technical drawings, specification pages and contracts.
- Accurately read and conduct measurements for work areas
- Prepare and install products and materials in accordance to manufacturer specifications.
- Keep and maintain a clear work area and clear away debris at the end of the job
- Schedule directly with customer, or through Project Coordinator, all necessary steps in job installation.
- Follow building regulations and code requirements in addition to health and safety standards while on the job
- Work efficiently between multiple projects as assigned in order to meet production deadlines
- Communicate effectively with customers to ensure high customer satisfaction scores
- Inform clients or progress, installation schedule.
- Inform Supervisor and/or manager of any issues that arise during installation.
- Communicate with Production Manager, Sales Representatives and other Managers.
- Responsible for meeting department productivity and quality goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous residential experience in home remodeling;
- Some weekends may be required;
- Extreme time management and organizational skills;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality, with a patient and calming manner;
- Team player with the ability to take on more and grow with the role and company!
H.S. Diploma or GED.
Physical Demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to move around, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work is performed in an office setting and in the field at job sites. While in the office, the noise level is moderate. While in the field at a job site, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level is normally moderate.
Dress code: Button down or polo shirt, jeans or pants. Faded jeans, T-shirts, dirty or sloppy clothing is not acceptable
Schedule: Monday through Friday. Appointments and installations may be scheduled on Saturday. If so Service Technician is expected to be available.
All applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check. We offer an excellent benefit package including 401k plan, group health insurance and a GREAT company to work with! We believe a company is only as good as the people it surrounds itself with. We look forward to hearing from you. Please email you resume to email@example.com or clink on the link to apply now http://www.statewideremodeling.com/careers/