Oversees assigned associates to ensure the completion of daily tasks and responsibilities, resolve issues preventing the completion of daily tasks and responsibilities, and maintains responsibility for retrieving purchase orders and accepting vendor delivers.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
* Ensures inventory is accurate and maintained at appropriate levels and policies and procedures are enforced to ensure efficient, effective, and safe warehouse operations.
* Prepares and distributes work schedules in accordance with business needs and customer requirements
* May assist with recruiting, hiring, and establishing performance expectations and may handle basic personnel matters and administer verbal warnings
* Trains associates on a variety of position-related processes, procedures, and tasks
* Manages and maintains warehouse fleet and the warehouse material handling equipment
* High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
* 1-3 years' supervisory experience required
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft office based software applications
* Ability to adjust to fast-paced work environment
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled