Chatsworth, CA Branch
About our Company….
Located in Chatsworth, California, our company is committed to providing our clients with the highest level of customer service and high-quality products.
As an importer and distributor of high-quality porcelain tile for almost 30 years, our pledge is to establish and maintain lasting relationships with our clients by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance from every member of our team.
The Warehouse Operatives will provide a wide-range of support functions essential to the smooth operation of the company’s fulfillment, shipping and receiving department. These duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare shipments by pulling and packing materials in accordance to the packing slip
- Load and offload palletized materials on/off delivery vehicles through the use of a Class IV forklift
- Enter data into online shipping portals (UPS, FedEx) to properly route shipments
- Prepare Bill of Ladings for LTL shipments
- Schedule pickup times from various shipping companies
- Order shipping and packing supplies from vendors
- Sorting and placing heavy materials on industrial racking systems according to preassigned storage locations
- Process authorized returns by conducting physical counts and accessing the status of the return
- Perform physical inventory counts as needed
- Perform facilities maintenance duties such sweeping, dusting and general housekeeping
- Ensure warehouse area is consistently clean, accessible and safe for customer (Will Call, Freight) traffic.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1-2 years of recent experience in a warehouse environment and/or freight handling preferred
- Forklift experience (Class IV) preferred
- Prior experience with online shipping portals (UPS, FedEx) preferred
- Ability to lift and carry boxes up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, squat, push/pull materials throughout shift
- Ability to count and perform basic math calculations
- Ability to successfully multi-task with constant interruptions
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Able to work efficiently and accurately in a fast paced environment
- Follow through on assigned tasks and daily responsibilities
- Possess problem solving skills
- Detailed oriented and able to follow established protocols
- Available to work overtime including Saturdays as needed
- Employee Health & Dental Insurance - Premium Paid 100% by Employer
- Paid Vacation Days and 7 Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance