If you are looking for a Warehouse Associate position, Staffmark wants to talk to YOU! Staffmark is looking for qualified individuals in Huber Heights, Ohio for an opportunity working with our client who is a plastic extrusion company in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate include:
• Prepare orders for shipment.
• Quote freight and arranging order pick up.
• Distribute invoice orders to necessary management functions.
• Organize warehouse inventory to ensure system accuracy.
• Maintain work area in clean and orderly fashion, follow 5S practices
• Help co-workers in surrounding areas when time permits.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Willing to take on multiple responsibilities.
Adhere to quality standards and safety guidelines.
Conduct monthly audits.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.