Who we are:
Coach Glass is the leading original equipment and after-market specialty glass supplier. Our inventory includes windshields for conversion busses, motor coaches, fire apparatus, specialty vehicles, transit and school busses. We have four warehouses throughout the United States in Indiana, Oregon, Arizona and Florida.
What you'll do:
You will perform a combination of duties that include preparing and staging windshields for delivery, accurately delivering products to customers state-wide, performing vehicle pre-inspections and basic daily maintenance actions, and adhering to safety practices for warehouse and delivery operations. You will examine products to ensure customer satisfaction and communicate defects and delivery exceptions effectively and immediately.
What you'll need:
- Punctuality and reliability
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Current driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug test including marijuana and background check.
- Previous forklift experience is a plus
- Ability to frequently lift windshields weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal form
What you'll get:
- A competitive benefit package and wages
- Paid Training
- Employer 401(k) contribution regardless of participation
- Vacation, sick time, and holiday pay
- Volunteer time off
- Celebration of hallmark anniversaries