BUILD YOUR FUTURE AS WE BUILD OURS!
With our continued growth, Universal Supply in Hammonton, NJ is looking for a motivated team players to join our Millwork team!
Founded in 1965, Universal Supply is a trusted resource for the professional home builder, remodeler, and consumer of quality building supplies and services throughout New Jersey, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Northern Delaware, North/East Maryland, and Central Connecticut.
We recognize and appreciate the important role and contribution all our warehouse associates make to our daily business operations. To continue the commitment in servicing our customers, we are currently seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our Hammonton Millwork team.
The safety sensitive Warehouse Associate position will be responsible to receive, ship, stock, order, and count millwork inventory items while monitoring quality and completing all appropriate paperwork. This associate will work to ensure the safe movement of doors, windows and other millwork related materials in an efficient manner. The Warehouse Associate operates forklift trucks with foot and hand controls for various aspects of the job. The Warehouse Associate will also use RF scanners to locate material.
Successful Candidates will have
- A team focused, hands-on approach to work
- Strong communication skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Proficient reading a measuring tape
- Understanding of the need for and commitment to good attendance to keep the team successful
- Understanding that Universal is a metric driven organization focused on keeping organized and on task
- A commitment to regular attendance and on time reporting
What Universal Offers You:
- Health Benefits available (medical/dental/vision/Rx/FSA)
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401K Retirement program with Company match
- Company paid Life Insurance, STD/LTD
- Competitive rates and Quarterly bonus program
- Be home each evening with a Monday � Friday schedule
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong customer service skills
- Forklift experience
- Basic math skills, ability to identify and measure lumber and specialty building products
- Ability to lift 50 pounds continuously and up to 100 pounds on occasion
- RF scanner experience is highly desirable
If you would like to be considered part of our team, apply today!
It is Universal Supply Company�s policy not to discriminate against anyone because of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual identity and preference, marital status, disability, or national origin. Discrimination is prohibited in promotions, transfers, demotions, rates of pay, selection for training, or in any forms of compensation.