A rapidly growing, eCommerce distributor of wireless broadband communications equipment in Lisle is seeking a full-time day-shift shipping assistant. This is a fast-paced, high-volume order fulfillment operation and the position encompasses various warehouse functions. Opportunity to progress to Technical Assembly management functions.
- Pick products from warehouse stock, pack orders daily with full understanding of box sizing and dimensional weight requirements
- Ensure that all received products are accounted for, and stocked in the most efficient picking location, and within the company’s allocated stocking timeframe
- Verify items included on packing slips prior to packing for shipment and alert shipping manager to any potential issues
- Maintain clean shipping workstations and warehouse space
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment and uphold the company’s productivity and safety standards
- Use of or certification in using a fork lift, a plus.
- Computer competency, including eMail and Internet
- Knowledge of Starship, UPS, FedEx, a plus
- Able to lift heavy packages up to 80 lbs.
Full Medical and Dental, Vacation, Lunch on Fridays, Semi-Annual Bonus, Raise every year