CSI Health is actively seeking a Warehouse Technician for our client located in the Marietta, GA area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 2pm - 11pm
The Warehouse Tech will perform routine duties related to a warehouse setting which support the replenishment inventories.
- Accurately read pick ticket, select product from shelves, and place product on cart, push or pull cart to packing/checking area.
- Package materials and products manually by selecting appropriate packing materials available at packing station.
- Working knowledge of ODC computer system and if tasked, perform all activities related to the creation and accuracy of customer invoices and shipment of product.
- Perform all activities related to the shipment including knowledge and use of carrier shipping system.
- Maintain expected accurate and efficient productivity levels. Work scheduled hours to achieve 100% shipment of daily orders.
- Assist with preparation of the warehouse for physical inventory.
- Report all inventory discrepancies identified to Manager or Lead Technician.
- Maintain a clean, safe and efficient work area, including aisle clean up and break down of empty boxes.
- Work in a safe manner, following company safety rules and guidelines.
- Regular attendance and getting to work on time.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Verifiable High School diploma or equivalent
- A Minimum of 1 year work experience required
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs