Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
OurDistribution Center provides life-saving medicine to patients every day. We arelooking for a passionate and motivated Warehouse Associate to join our team.This is a fast-paced environment where speed and efficiency count. You will beworking in a climate-controlled facility.
What you will be doing:
As a Warehouse Associate, a typical day may include
- Order fulfillment – stocking and replenishment, picking and packing, and outbound shipping of customer orders.
- Stock and restock shelves – rotating items, returning merchandise to shelves
- Perform daily cycle counting and researching discrepancies.
- Use equipment to track, monitor and verify products for distribution.
- Maintain a clean work area to keep pharmaceutical products and merchandise clean and help prevent work related injuries.
- May verify product received against receiving documents, notes and reports discrepancies and any obvious damages (dependent on shift assignment).
High schooldiploma or equivalent
Ability to readand understand the English language to compare and read product descriptions,names and shelf labels within the DC.
Able to work ina fast-paced environment while meeting distribution standards.
Motivated,hard-working and dependable; attendance and punctuality are very important.
Able to workthe shift hours listed above, plus overtime. (Overtime in most DistributionCenters is mandatory to enable real-time delivery)
Able to performrepetitive and manual tasks on a consistent basis.
Able to lift upto 50 lbs repetitively; products vary in weight and size
Comfortablewalking up to 8 miles per shift (steps vary by role and shift)
Ability tostand for long periods of time
Warehouse or Distribution experience preferred (1 year or less)
Able to work with RF scanning equipment
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.United States-Washington-Fife98424