We’re looking for enthusiastic and energetic warehouse associates. No resume or interview required - just complete a short safety onboarding process!
- Assist management in the control, flow, and organization of in-house inventory.
- Select items from inventory based on provided order information and pack items in preparation of deployment.
- Help pick, pack, and ship warehouse inventory.
- Prepare items for shipping/delivery.
- Maintain safety standards within a warehouse environment
- Must be 18 or older and authorized to work in the US
- Skills to work in a warehouse setting, standing/moving around most of your day
- Skills to lift 20+ lbs
- Most importantly... a positive attitude and ability to work well in groups!
What you get:
- Steady work schedule with flexibility of shifts
- Typically paid in 3-5 business days
- No lengthy interviews, just a short onboarding process
Laborer / Warehouse Worker