Who are we? Watch to find out!
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion continues to grow their Tulsa Manufacturing Facility into a world class operation and has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Associate. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established and growing manufacturing and test facility. This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
Picking orders, palletizing, loading, and unloading products
Receiving incoming shipments in accordance with company Receiving Procedures
Adhering to all company policies and procedures while paying special attention to safety procedures
Pulling parts according to customer and shop orders
Delivering parts to designated staging areas
Filling emergency back orders and delivering to the proper location
Comparing products to information recorded in the computer system, purchase orders, and receiving documents
Examining shipments for discrepancies in quantity and description, and reporting problems to the appropriate individuals in a timely manner
Operating a forklift to transport merchandise to, from, and within the warehouse and to put away, drop down, and rotate full pallets of stock through the warehouse inventory racks
What You Will Need:
- Willing and able to work overtime, as needed
A minimum of one (1) year of experience in a warehouse or distribution role
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead?
High School Diploma or GED
Experience operating a forklift
Two (2) or more years of experience in a warehouse environment
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
LEADERSHIP LIKE NO OTHER
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf