Groundworks is the nation's fastest-growing foundation repair company and a recognized leader in our field. We win every day by being the best at being better. We seek only the most hard-working and dedicated people to join our team. If you are a leader, seek to grow every day both personally and professionally, and are humble, hungry and ready to grind every day, you are a perfect candidate for our position. Contact our recruiter today and let's start a conversation about your future with our team.
Ohio Basement Systems , a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven warehouse associate. Customer services and sales integrity are core factors in our company's culture and are major considerations when selecting partnering businesses and new products or vendors. We have been performing basement waterproofing and crawl space repair since 1999 in the following cities Cleveland, Akron, Sandusky, Euclid, Mentor, Canton, Niles, Warren, Massillon, Wooster, and other surrounding areas. We prove ourselves to be different to ensure our outside sales team are highly trained and focus on helping our customers, and to not recommend something they don't need. We here at Ohio Basement Systems are dedicated to finding a warehouse associate that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We hold an A+ Better Business bureau rating which highlights our ability to help every customer. We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in Ohio.
The Warehouse Technician facilitates a smoothly running warehouse environment by ensuring that productive processes, procedures and methods are utilized. The qualified applicant must also ensure the receipt, shipping, coordination and safety of goods coming through the warehouse and ensures that orders arrive and are dispatched on time to the appropriate destinations and in the expected quantities.
What we provide for our employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay
- Full-time nonseasonal work!!!
- Superior training will ensure you start with immediate success
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Advanced leadership training opportunities
- World-class training and support
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and paid time off including 6 holidays.
- Completes a broad variety tasks relating to warehouse and distribution of materials to customer work locations and within the warehouse.
- Management of a safe, clean work environment
- Lay-out and organize inventory area and tool room in warehouse based on operational best practices
- Works with all departments and locations across the organization
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and may manage special projects some of which may have organizational impact.
- Provides customer satisfaction
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles issues expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Ability to operate or be trained to operate a forklift.
- Ability to work extended hours and perform other duties required.
- Directly reports to Production Manager regarding warehouse facilities and maintenance
- Executes small mechanical repairs and vehicle cleanliness
- Assist with inventory and other like duties
- All other duties assigned
- Will assist in mentoring junior warehouse technicians
What is required to join our team as a Warehouse Technician:
- Typically has 1-3 years in warehousing
- GED or high school diploma preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to procure OSHA certification and forklift license
- Ability to drive light commercial vehicles as required.
- Excellent written, oral/verbal communication required, bi-lingual a plus
- Must be able to navigate comfortably on computers, tablets and computer software
- Must be professional in manner and appearance
The position lifts heavy objects and/or up to 50 lbs., walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and effectively lifts and carries heavy loads. The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand and arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination. It also requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs. The employee must have excellent stamina. Seeing with the ability to read reports, data, statistics and information on computer screens are required.