Hire Logic is currently looking for an individual to join the Warehouse team within an innovating Life Science company as the Warehouse Associate. This position requires the candidate to be capable of wearing multiple hats and perform both manual and clerical shipping & receiving duties typically working out of a Warehouse. The individual will accurately receive, picks orders, and them to ensure the highest quality and accuracy in the handling of all products into and out of the Stockroom/Warehouse. The role will require the individual to be familiar and comfortable working in a fast-pace environment.
- Use computer system for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting.
- Receive incoming materials or prepare materials for shipment keeping accurate data records throughout all processes.
- (Un) pack or (un)wrap items such as raw materials, assemblies, parts, supplies, equipment, etc.
- Verify quantities, documentation, and conformance of materials to stated identifications.
- Log receipt of items on system, processes all documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accurately fill order or material transfers, completing picking, shipping, and other documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 2+ years of actively working in a warehouse environment
- Must have Valid California Drivers’ License