Main job tasks:
* Follow all safety and environmental requirements in the performance of duties.
* Inventory Control of newly received components/materials to include receiving in ERP system and placing in correct locations.
* Fill material requests from internal customers including transacting of materials in ERP system.
* Maintain warehouse organization.
* Maintain stock in multiple storage areas.
* Physical inventory to include cycle counts.
* Reorder of non-inventory packaging and warehouse supplies.
* Preparation and shipping of finished product.
* General shipping to include hazardous materials.
* Regular inspection of warehouse equipment.
* Maintain up to date training status.
* High school diploma or equivalent. Ability to read, write legibly, and understand all department documentation. Training or experience to demonstrate an understanding of the risks inherent to the processing, handling and storage of hazardous materials.
* Minimum 1 yr. warehouse experience, preferably in a GMP warehouse or pharmaceutical industry.
Skills & abilities:
* IATA certification for shipment of hazardous materials, preferred
* Basic math skills including knowledge of metric system.
* Computer experience including Microsoft Word, Excel and computerized inventory control systems to include SAP.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to operate stand-up and sit-down forklifts.
* Valid driver's license
* Good organizational skills. Ability to execute a work plan and adapt to changes in the schedule.
If you are interested, please reach out to me on 813-349-1787 or email me