Hobby Lobby E-Commerce is currently accepting applications for a Warehouse Automation Technician for the E-Commerce warehouse. This position is located at SW 44th and Council in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Candidate must be flexible to shift times and be willing to work overtime as needed.
The Warehouse Automation Technician is a warehouse position that works with the overall scope of conveyor and automated systems maintenance to include troubleshooting, visual inspections, PM’s and rebuilding of conveyor systems.
Job Description - Requirements
- At least two (2) years of industrial mechanical experience
- Prior electrical experience, including reading schematics
- Working knowledge of pneumatic systems is a must (i.e. solenoids, piping, valve controls and air cylinders)
- Ability to stand 8 hours
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb up and down ladders.
- Be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screening
- Be able to speak and understand English
- Have verifiable work history
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.