With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare’s mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer. Additional information can be found at www.apria.com
The Warehouse Clerk receives, unpacks, checks, and stores equipment and supplies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive all new equipment and match to packing slip.
- Unpackage equipment and components received from ADC and match to equipment transfer noting any discrepancies.
- Receive equipment in Salesforce based on inbound transfer.
- Create equipment transfer to ADC’s according to equipment requested.
- Pull all equipment requested and corresponding component.
- Package equipment to ensure safe delivery.
- Accurately ship all equipment via FedEx.
- Package equipment being sent to manufacturer repair and complete any associated paperwork.
- Stock and store warehouse with equipment and supplies.
- Ensure warehouse is maintained in an efficient, clean and safe manner.
- Report stock levels to Supervisor.
- Assist in completing periodic inventory counts.
- Perform other related duties as directed by Supervisor.
Minimum Required Qualifications
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Education or experience equivalent to high school diploma is required.
- At least one year related work experience required.
- General computer knowledge.
- Data Entry
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- High school level mathematical proficiency.
- Will be required to use material handling equipment.
This position requires use of hands to write, use computer, operate material handling equipment and use of document imaging system. It also requires lifting weights ranging from 10-75 lbs, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending, stooping twisting, pulling/pushing and reaching above shoulders. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position, upon request.
Work is performed in a warehouse setting with exposure to moderate noise, dust, and fumes.
The essential duties and responsibilities, physical requirements, and work environment described above are representative of those typically required for this position but may vary depending on staffing and business needs at specific locations. The inclusion or omission of a specific duty or physical requirement is, therefore, not determinative of whether that function is essential to a specific individual’s position.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet