For serious inquiries regarding this position, please reach out to Joseph Hillegass by emailing email@example.com Thank you!
Job Title: Warehouse Clerk
Location: Denver, Colorado
Contract Length: 6 months (w/ possible permanent conversion)
Clearance: Ability to obtain EOD (Entrance on Duty) background check
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Pick products from appropriate inventory locations in specified quantities as necessary to fill orders by following established procedures.
- Organize packaging procedures to ensure safety of shipment
- Prepare products and other items for shipment following established procedures for packaging, boxing, bundling, wrapping, strapping, and labeling.
- Operate pallet jacks, and other equipment to move parts to proper locations.
- Assist in keeping the warehouse shipping area clean and clear.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year or more experience in shipping/receiving preferred.
- Prior warehouse shipping clerk experience a plus
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations including addition and subtraction.
- Properly identify and locate all parts according to established procedures.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Continue to grow lean knowledge and use the tools to identify and assist with continuous improvement.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Able to demonstrate proper lifting procedures
Physical Demands / Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Working conditions are normal for a fast-paced warehouse work environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Proper lifting techniques required.
- Requires frequent bending, squatting, stooping, reaching and carrying of items throughout the workday.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178