Healthmark industries company is a family owned company that was founded in 1969. Healthmark employs over 270 people and is a growing company. We strive to provide customers with quality products and support services in a timely and effective manner.
Job Title: Inventory Control Clerk
Shift: Full Time, 2:30pm – 11:00pm
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Store and stock products using the FIFO/FEFO methods.
- Supporting shipping prep and loading.
- Perform cycle counts and inventory accuracy checks
- Investigate inventory variances
- Label received product for inventory purposes
- Maintain a clean and safe environment.
- All other duties as deemed appropriate to the position.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal job instructions and procedures.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze inventory discrepancies quickly and accurately.
- Good organization skills.
- Forklift license or ability to obtain one
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to lift 45 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Work in Hot or Cold environment depending on the season
- Able to work overtime or weekends if necessary
- Computer, Hand-Held Scanner, Stand-up Forklift, Pallet Jack, Tape Machine, Tape Gun, Razor Knife
- 401k (Safe Harbor)
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Healthmark Industries Co. requires drug screenings for employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.