Receive, stock, issue, and control assets required in the manufacturing of aircraft seats according to the procedures in the Logistics area.
- Issue or distribute materials, parts and supplies to customers or co-workers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Ensure parts are protected from damage throughout the Logistics processes.
- Properly identify all boxes in stock with the correct storage unit and material number.
- Move, prepare and stage parts to the identified area
- Assist in inventory control by conducting location validations and stock counts.
- Reconcile waybill, bill of lading with bill of materials, and actual shipment arrivals
- Count, sort, and identify items against the delivery note prior to process.
- Inspect the received goods, making note of any damages and discrepancies, and immediately reporting the same.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Experience in warehouse environment
- Experience using an order picker preferred
- Experience with RF device
- Computer data entry
- Knowledge of databases sufficient to perform the job, duties, and tasks associated with the position
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good attendance record