Monitors and controls all warehouse/receiving stock movements to ensure that the system’s perpetual inventory correctly reflects the actual physical inventory.
- Conducts daily and monthly physical inventories of all finished product.
- Adjusts and posts daily/monthly inventories.
- Receives materials to ensure received/posted.
- Maintains inventory reports.
- Manages and coordinates month-end physical inventories and reconciliations.
- Provides physical inventory reports to management as required.
- Performs duties according to procedures of the warehouse department operations.
- Ensures compliance with the HACCP program and AIB Gold Standard.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Education & Experience
**Any equivalent combination of related education and/or experience may be considered for the above.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities