This role is based at our Store Support Center (SSC) offices located in Golden, CO. The main functions of the position will include coordination of store equipment inventory, order fulfillment, equipment repair and warehouse maintenance to support our high operational standards. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to support construction with your project management skills. If this sounds like you, apply to join our team today!
- Maintain Stock and Order Fulfillment:
- Fulfill Strip/Clip orders.
- Fulfill new and existing store equipment/component requests, researching non-stock items for availability in warehouse.
- Pull components for new store DC truck; palletize, package and stage for shipment.
- Pull surplus shelving/components for designated new stores; palletize, package and arrange for carrier pick up if applicable.
- Organize, create SKU's for all refrigerated case shelves.
- Receive purchased stock, inspect and add to appropriate SKU.
- Assist with new store returns, stock in appropriate SKU or add to New Store Operations warehouse area.
- Receive damaged shopping carts/equipment/components returned from existing stores; repair when possible, clean and add to appropriate SKU for reuse.
- Maintain inventory in "demo" crate containing all required items to demolish a relocated store and return equipment/components to DC.
- Accurately inventory all items/components shipped from and received into warehouse stock, documenting all records. into Excel spreadsheet daily.
- Warehouse Maintenance:
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness and organization to include: trash disposal, baling of cardboard and, recycling of plastic.
- Coordinate with vendor to recycle scrap metal when necessary.
- Operate a forklift and/ or pallet jack to move equipment – receiving, place into inventory, and for order fulfillment.
- Maintain warehouse forklift, daily checklist.
- Construction Support:
- Travel out of state to assist with new store shelving installation and relocated store demo when necessary.
- Assist Product Category Managers with shelves required for resets; pull and ship to designated stores.
- Assist staff carpenter when needed.
- Assist Accounting department with shredding of expired documents / records.
- Coordinate new store construction and remodels, review product submittals against blueprints to ensure accuracy; provide administrative support to construction project managers.
- Project Management:
- Manage project documents including printing, distribution and uploading plans/specifications.
- Review operations and maintenance manuals and as-built drawings to determine completeness and accuracy.
- Assist in all phases of construction project management to include:
- Schedule and budget development
- Planning and design
- FF&E (furniture, fixtures and equipment) procurement
- Coordination of existing store relocations
- Maintain excellent records and documentation.
- Other projects/responsibilities as assigned.
Although this is a general outline of job responsibilities all employees are expected to be "hands on" and do whatever it takes to get the job done and make the company thrive.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid CO driver's license and clean driving record to operate company vehicle
- Forklift experience
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Takes pride in work
- Meets deadlines
- Travel 10% (in and out of state)