Who is KIK?
KIK creates products and brands that people trust to care for themselves, their families, and their homes. KIK offers leading brands and high-quality products that care for the everyday need of the consumers. KIK is committed to a culture of performance where collaboration, agility, and responsiveness are the cornerstones of success.
KIK Personal Care is a market leading North American product developer, formulator and manufacturing partner for personal care and prestige beauty products serving global CPG companies and fast-growing asset-light brand owners. We have an extensive footprint of 8 manufacturing sites across the U.S. and Canada with a rigorous focus on quality. Our capabilities include a broad range of packaging formats (including aerosol and liquids) in multiple product categories (including hair, skin, bath and beauty, oral care, sun care and OTC). The products we make are distributed by our customers globally across all retail channels including mass, food, drug, specialty, wholesale and prestige (professional salons, spas, beauty specialty and department stores). Our goal is to always delight our customers and consumers with innovative high quality products and exceptional service.
This position is responsible for general clerical Warehouse functionalities.
Essential Job Functions
- Checks in incoming loads of components
- Prepares Receiving count forms
- Enter receipt information in DSI / AS400
- Prepare SCAR (Supplier Corrective Action Request) on all receipt discrepancies and damage.
- Print Receivers and Pallet ID tags for all receipts
- Submit Receiving count forms to Incoming Inspection for disposition
- Receive and advise of RGA receipts
- Checks in and catalogs UPS and FedEx small package receipts
- All functions as related to the scheduling of shipments out of the DC and West facility
- Checks in drivers and reviews with them the KIK Drivers Rule Sheet
- Issues Pick Lists to the Warehouse Shipping Forklift Operator
- Generates all Bills of Lading and audits them for accuracy
- Performs all Customer related Shipping functions required by KIK customers
- Faxes / E-mails Bills of Lading after shipment as required by the customer
- Order departmental supplies as needed
- Notify Scrap Corrugate vendors of trailers ready to be picked up and generates bills of lading for these loads
- Files Warehouse documents
- Handle all functions as related to the processing of all miscellaneous orders
- Handles Small package shipments via UPS and Fed Ex
- Gives direction to forklift operators as needed
- Minimum High School Diploma required
- Good MS Word and Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be willing to work 2nd shift which is 3PM to 11PM
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and is committed to seeking diversity in its workforce by attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, ethnic or national origin, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other status protected by law.