This position is responsible for leading all warehouse and inventory/receiving tasks for multiple Rehab locations. This position has sole accountability to the Phoenix Rehab branch, while providing oversight to the Tucson Rehab and Las Vegas Rehab branches; coordinating various warehousing functions including shipping and receiving, cleaning equipment, and inventory management. Additionally, this position is directly accountable for the Asset Management/Purchasing reporting requirements for Phoenix Rehab, and ensuring all Rehab branches reporting compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversees daily operations of the Warehouse area by ensuring compliance with operational policies and procedures with regards to ACHC, OSHA and FDA.
- Coordinates and troubleshoots to ensure accurate and timely receiving of Rehab Equipment for all Rehab branches.
- Ensures all Rehab branches accurate and timely reporting. Prepares obsolete reporting and negative items reporting, and ensures open purchase order report meets company standards. Coordinates unit of measure (UOM) reports.
- Assist with training and motivational requirements for all Rehab Warehouse Coordinators.
- Ensures warehouse is maintained in an efficient, clean and safe manner.
- Packages and prepares equipment prior to distribution or return.
- Stocks and stores Warehouse equipment and supplies.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required.
- Requires 1-2 years’ experience in warehouse operations.
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record is preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented with good organizational skills.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have working knowledge of Word Processing software and MicroSoft Excel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, sit, stand, walk, squat, bend and kneel; use hands and fingers to handle and feel. Requires frequent manual dexterity and mobility. Requires constant ability to hear adequately to decipher spoken words, sounds, alarms, etc. Requires near visual and distance acuity of at least 20/40 or better and ability to distinguish and identify different colors.