EQUIPMENT, TOOLS & WORK AIDS
2. Voice pick equipment
3. Material handling equipment (to include items such as: hand truck, forklift/reach trucks, cherry pickers)
4. Stretch wrap machines
5. Safety knives
6. Safety harnesses
7. Printers, computers and tablets
8. Steel-toed shoes
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
1. Inside working conditions.
2. No environmental hazards indicated for this role.
1. Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling.
2. Repetitive motions:Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
3. Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally; or up to 25 pounds of force frequently; or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
4. Visual Acuity: Closely viewing in order to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
PROTECTIVE FOOTWEAR REQUIREMENT
1. Warehouse Teammates are required to wear protective footwear that meets the ASTM F2413-11 standard in order to perform their job functions.
2. Teammates will need to provide their own protective footwear. Footwear will need to be available on the first day of employment.