L-T-L Trucking and warehousing company located in Melrose Park, IL seeking additional Warehouse Associates to receive, count and reload industrial freight using forklifts.
- Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited, to: Receiving freight shipments into crossdock and warehouse.
- Maintaining full accountability of warehouse inventory, supplies, and equipment, to include description of items, quantities, and locations.
- Loading trucks/trailers withcustomer shipmentsfor delivery, materials, and/or needed equipment.
- Upholding with a a high degree of accuracy, safety, and accountability.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs without assistance
- Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Licenses, Certifications, and/or Registrations: Certified Forklift Operator (preferred)
- Valid Drivers license
Job Type: Full-time
- warehouse / forklift: 1 year