$13 - $14 an hour
* NO FELONY CONVICTIONS WITHIN THE LAST 7 YEARS
* Must be able to Pass Background and Drug Screen
Job Title: Warehouse Forklift Operator
The Warehouse Forklift Operator is responsible for the handling process of the customer’s packaged and pre-packaged product that is shipped, received, and stored at UnitedDC. The Warehouse Forklift Operator ensures that all products and supplies are handled and stored safely and all required data accurately recorded into the VMU.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate Warehouse forklift in a safe manner at all times.
- Follow all work instructions.
- Accurately complete and forward all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Verifying that all customer packages are in good condition and reporting any non-conformance on a NCR form.
- Maintain housekeeping of Warehouse and Dock facilities.
- Assist in all warehouse operations as required
- Report findings of contaminates to management.
- Take product samples as required.
- Communicate all problems and issues to management.
- Input data accurately into VMU as required.
- Follow all safety procedures and all UnitedDC’s workplace policies.
- Safety is a job requirement. Safety always comes first.
- Always work safely and follow all safety procedures.
- Always use required PPE properly.
- Responsible for reporting any incidents or injuries to management immediately.
- Responsible for reporting any known safety issues to management immediately.
- Must have 1 year of sit down propane forklift experience (certified forklift license preferred)
- Must have at least 6 consecutive months of experience driving a forklift daily.
- Must pass drug test
- A valid state driver’s license.
- Lift up to 25 kilograms (55.1 pounds) for 15 minutes.
- Lift and move pallets weighing up to 34 kilograms (75 pounds)
This employer participates in e-verify