Crest Craft is a leader manufacturer of promotional and memorabilia items for government, non-profit, and philanthropic organizations.
A Warehouse Associate will perform an array of functions including but not limited to: receiving and processing incoming product, picking and filling customer orders, loading trucks and managing and organizing product stock.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts if needed; days of week and shifts vary.
- Spend work shift continually moving on your feet
- Pass drug screen/ physical and background test
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have a positive winning attitude and excellent attendance record
- Must be a fast-paced individual with strong work ethic
- Must have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
Working Conditions & Dress Code
This position operates in a warehouse environment. Hours will vary by shift and will be communicated by the Operations Manager. Regular, consistent attendance is required. Dress code may vary by shift and will be communicated by the Operations Manager.
While performing the duties of this job, employee is required to stand; balance; walk; climb stairs, sit; use hands to feel and handle objects, tools, or controls, including standard office equipment such as computers, phones, fax machines; reach with hands and arms; talk; hear; and have specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus.
Bonus Opportunities for Full Time Hires