Position: Driver Helper
Position Type and classification: Full-time position/ nonexempt
Hours: Tuesday- Friday (4 days, 10 hour shifts)
Pay Rate: $13.25
The Driver Helper is responsible for assisting the Driver in every aspect of product delivery to customer stores in an efficient and safe manner by following all customer procedures.
- Unload products at customer stores and place in appropriate storage facility
- Properly use unloading techniques to ensure safety of shelf and others and to eliminate damage to product
- Accurately complete delivery documentation according to company procedure to ensure timely processing of credits, shorts, etc.
- Properly use accessory equipment such as ramps, load-locks, straps, etc. to ensure safety procedure is being follow
- Provide outstanding customer service practice in according to the company procedure
- Read, analyze, and interpret general invoices, delivery sheets and techinical procedures
- Perform sanitation duties when working in the warehouse such as: cleaning the warehouse, taking out trash, breaking down cardboard
- May perform other duties as assign
The following physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Climbing, bending, stopping, knelling, twisting, sitting, standing, walking
- Use of hands: to handle or feel, reaching, lifting/moving no more than 50 pounds
- Vision abilities: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- One year experience working in a warehouse environment (general labor roles)
- All new hires will be subject to a background check and drug test
Catalyst Forward provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Catalyst complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company provides services.