Are you looking for a new challenge within a 3PL-distribution management? Look no further this job as General Manager with LeSaint Logistics is for you!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for implementing a safety culture. Develops / implements safe work policies and procedures.
- Strong relationship development with customers. Ensure organization is focused on legendary customer service development (Values/Mission/Vision).
- Responsible for managing all operational functions within the Riverside, MO divisions for multiple customers focused on fulfillment and distribution.
- Revenue and operational profit target achievement
- Proactive employee relation management
- Employee retention
- Employee satisfaction
- Promotion of company culture
- OSHA Log maintenance
- Support and drive all Quality Management System initiatives.
- Warehouse staffing
- Identifies opportunities for business improvement and develops / implements plans to ensure continuous improvement.
- Responsible for managing the process of tracking and publishing all Key Performance Measures both internally and externally.
- Ensure that employee individual performance metrics are tracked and utilized to manage labor spend as well as evaluate employee performance.
- Manage Quarterly Business Review process with the customer including the preparation and presentation of necessary information.
- Manage monthly process improvement meetings with the customer including the preparation and presentation of necessary information.
- Support 's Riverside, MO facility maintenance requirements.
- Participates in all budgeting activities. Monitors budget performance on a monthly basis. Takes proactive steps to ensure budget compliance.
- Supports proactive maintenance of all Riverside MHE.
- Recommends capital expenditures to ensure efficient ongoing operations.
- Leads the Riverside Facility on the training and deployment of all QMS modules including the achievement of Silver Certification of all Riverside divisions.
- Gains deep operating knowledge of all WMS tools deployed to support Riverside divisions.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies and procedures.
- Other duties:
- Uses independent judgment to create and implement policy and procedure.
- Maintains High integrity - honors commitments and the Values of LeSaint.
- Regular attendance and timeliness are an essential function of the job.
QUALITY EMPLOYEES ARE THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS! Since the creation of LeSaint Logistics, our commitment to a positive workplace extends beyond our facility walls. As a result, LeSaint Logistics offers a comprehensive group insurance program, competitive compensation, a commitment to a safe work environment, open and honest communication and ongoing training of our employees.
Headquartered in Romeoville, Illinois (near Chicago), LeSaint Logistics is a Top 100 third-party logistics (3PL) provider, developing customized, knowledge based, integrated supply chain solutions for customers from a wide range of industries. With more than 25 facilities across the United States, LeSaint Logistics offers comprehensive logistics services, from warehousing, transportation and fulfillment to inventory management, dedicated contract carriage, hazardous materials management and value-added services. LeSaint Logistics clients are supported by the company's TechKnow suite of real-time reporting and management tools to provide complete accountability and visibility of logistics processes. #ZR#JIT#JIL