Parts Authority, founded in 1972, is a leading national distributor of automotive replacement parts, tools/equipment and transmissions. Headquartered in Long Island, New York, Parts Authority is rapidly expanding, and today has more than 200 locations servicing customers in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Ohio, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Arizona, California, Oregon and Washington.
Parts Authority has grown through both organic initiatives and acquisitions. Over the past several years Parts Authority has acquired over a dozen companies as part of its expansion strategy. Parts Authority’s catalog of over 3 million parts covering more than 125 million applications, ensures our customer partners receive the parts they want, when they want them.
What makes Parts Authority different is OUR TEAM. Parts Authority has a team of professionally trained, experienced counter people to assist in finding the right parts and the right brand for each application.
Parts Authority carries the best brands in the business for domestic and import vehicles. AC Delco, Motorcraft, Denso, Bosch, KYB, Monroe, Gates, Dorman and Exide are just a few of the more than 400 suppliers from around the world, that Parts Authority partners with to bring our customer partners the best parts.
Each team member plays a vital role in our success. We are rapidly expanding and looking for candidates to join our family. So, if you enjoy full-time employment with the opportunity for advancement, look no further. Join our Parts Authority Team today as a Warehouse Internet Shipper - Team Lead.
We are seeking a Warehouse Internet Shipper - Team Lead - to join our growing team. The Warehouse Internet Shipper - Team Lead is responsible for the entire shipping process of orders that have been picked and ready to pack. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, passionate about satisfying customers and committed to work safety. responsibilities are assisting the department supervisor with daily planning and guiding with direct staff members to complete the Internet shipping mandates in an efficient and timely manner. Must handle all department demands, expectations, deadline, administration duties, trouble shoot, and problem solve
To succeed as a Warehouse Internet Shipper - Team Lead you must be accurate, able to work at a fast pace, prompt, willing to work as part of the Internet shipping team, willing to work a flexible schedule and committed to providing our customers with an excellent experience.
- Ensuring team members follow proper procedures, enforce good safety practices, department productivity and quality goals are achieved.
- Assisting with the training and follow up of new team members.
- Maintaining excellent cross-functional and interdepartmental communication.
- Directs and oversees the Internet process of picking, sorting, packing, and processing to meet customer deadlines
- Assist picking supervisors to help navigate and prioritize orders.
- Monitor systems and emails frequently to ensure customer satisfaction
- Keep work areas clean and clear of safety hazards
- Performs additional duties as assigned
Some of the benefits of being a part of our growing Parts Authority family:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Holidays, Sick/Personal Days and Vacation
- Profit Sharing/401 (k) Plan
- Employee Discounts on Merchandise
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
- Detailed oriented
- Great communication skills
- Time management skills
- Interactional personal/people skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to work well with other staff members and supervisors
- Computer Literate
- Microsoft Office (Excel Spreadsheets, Word, and Outlook)
- Must have an open availability
- Must be flexible and able to work various shifts
- Prior management or supervisory experienced preferred