TRC Staffing has an immediate Warehouse packing opportunity in the South Atlanta area with an outstanding Atlanta-Based company.
DEPARTMENT & ROLE DESCRIPTION:
The primary responsibility of the Restaurant Package Build Team is to assist new/current restaurants with their inventory needs through the process of building administrative, small-wares, marketing packages needed to insure the restaurant is ready to open.
• Construct inventory packages for grand openings, remodels and refreshes.
• Organize and label contents of packages for easy unpacking and put away at loction.
• Work closely with Restaurant Package Coordinator to insure build and load schedules are met.
• Assist partner companies with loading New Store Packages onto truck.
• Ensure timely preparation of all warehouse packages.
• Stay up to date on new restaurant package contants and any changes.
• Ensure new restaurant inventory is replenished after completion of order.
• Build all kits needed to fulfill all new restaurant packages.
• Visit locations through out the year to assist the Grand Opening Team and gather feedback to improve processes.
• Self-starter with excellent project management and organization skills
• Demonstrated ability to achieve results while working independently and with minimal supervision
• Assume new assignments, research to improve knowledge and offer suggestions / solutions
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks while working under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to act in a professional, diplomatic and courteous fashion with vendors, managers and corporate team members at all levels of the organization
• Experience in the MS Office Suite (including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
• Ability to take initiative, recognize needs and act proactively without prompting from supervisor
• Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Self-motivated for continuous improvement of personal and professional skills
• Ablitly to colaberate and innovate
• Previous warehouse experience
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years of warehouse/distribution experience
Degree Requirements: HIGH SCHOOL OR HIGHER