Concorde Battery Corporation is a manufacturer of specialty lead-acid batteries and is the leading producer of lead-acid batteries for aircraft. Our other products include batteries for Marine, RV, and Photovoltaic Systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Department Supervisor to ensure that the diverse needs of the various production department heads are met, in regards to having inventory in stock.
- Work with the Purchasing department to ensure the raw materials inventory is adequately stocked.
- Conducting and documenting regular inspections of warehouse inventory.
- Conduct the rotation of raw material inventory.
- Ensure quality products are produced by the Pre-Assembly department.
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to give and follow oral and written commands and requests. (Required)
- Ability to communicate efficiently and fluently in both written and oral form. (Required)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships. (Required)
- Basic to average computer experience (Required)
Education and Qualifications
- Forklift operator certification (Preferred)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) (Preferred)
- Experience in an warehouse and or manufacturing environment
- Experience in warehouse inventory control
Concorde Battery offers a competitive salary and benefits
For consideration, please apply at Concorde Battery Corporation, 2009 San Bernardino Road, West Covina, CA 91790.
For more information about Concorde Battery please visit our website at www.concordebattery.com
CONCORDE BATTERY CORPORATION IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER